Wednesday, March 10, 2010

which hair straightners are be…

I want to get a hair straightner for my mom and sister but im stuck on which one to get her. i recently bought her one that cost over 100.00 but she said it didnt work as good as it should or cost. i heard that the chi is good, but is it? is a flat iron better than some other ones they have like for example there is one that spins and has bristles and thats where your hair goes through rather than it being pancaked between two hot plates. there is also another one that gives out steam while you glide it through the hair?which hair straightners are be…
Jibere ROCKS! Ive been using them for the last 5 years and they ROCK in all kinds of hairs. I've had two (my aunt burned my first one) and I LOVE them. They are not that expensive, I got a huge one for like $60 in Sally. Do use Chi products, I use them and there is NOTHING like it. Chi Silk Infusion ROCKS!which hair straightners are be…
There are so many Straightners out there to use, and we all know that the choice gets difficult. I just recently got a straightner for myself. At first I thought that the more expensive the product, the better. However no matter how many people I asked, they all said that this is not true! So I took some pprofessional stylists advice, and bought a good quality one from the brand: Remington. It is great for 40 dollars. It even includes a setting for what type of hair you have: eg Thick or Fine. I got it from Priceline. And would you believe it? I was thinking to buy from Chi at first! But my stylist said that it was no good. So now I use a great flat iron straigtner!
Sometimes believe it or not, i find some of the cheaper hair straighteners to be the best. I have read many reviews about the one that spins and has the bristles, that is supposedly better for your hair, but from all the reviews i read about it, it sounded like a waste of money.
I've got a cheap straightener.


It cost $25.


And considering i've straightened my hair every day for 2 years, my hair isn't really fried.


Its a bit dull but definitely not fried.





It's a Remington Slimline Ceramic with teflon coating.
CHI is ****, believe me, I have one. It's the pink one. ';Dazzle';. Hmph.





A GHD is the best, IMO.





Oh, and don't buy a cheap straightener, unless you want fried hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment