Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which hair straightners are the best?

GHD without a doubt...!!





Iv had loads of different straightners.. my GHDs are defo the best..Which hair straightners are the best?
GHD I'm afraid the most expensive but the best i got mine for Xmas and there the best 1s you can get. They also come with a 1 year warranty mine broke and i got a new pair with a week of posting it off (keep your receipt). Some other straighrters seem to make you hair straight but as soon as moisture hits you hair it gets frizzy. There really hot so I would recommend a heat protection spray cause it also makes your hair softer and it lasts longer.





Hope this helpsWhich hair straightners are the best?
Spent 拢100 on GHD'S - great straighteners but they broke in less than 2 years - sparks actually came out of them and singed my hair! My hairdresser says this is a common fault. Now I've got T3 TOURMALINE - voted best straighteners in a number of reviews when I bought them - they are great. As good as GHD - still pricey though nearly 拢100 but you get what you pay for with straighteners I'm afraid!
ghd's are usually the best!!
GHDS
everyone swears by GHD but there are so many other products on the market now that are cheaper and just as good I have investigated and apparently the best allrounders are Morphy Richards Headgear they are only 拢15 if you buy them online and its free delivery oh and they are PINK!
ghd's. all others are pants.
GHD - MK4 Model
GHD
Tresemme are great!
Ghd's but if you are looking for something cheaper I have some Tresemme ones which are also quite good.
Defianately GHD's...... The professional model is the best.


Hope this helps xxx
Ghd
GHD
If you're in the UK - GHD's





If you're from the states - Chi





Without a doubt - those two are the best
I've tried various hair straightners and GHD are the best of the bunch.
Honestly? Expensive ones. My hair wont straighten with any straightners except the one I bought for $100. EXTREMELY expensive, but well worth it. :] Luv/Kodi





Try a GHD
Corioliss is the best brand in Oregon. I have very curly hair and it does a job well done.
GHD's really are the best hair straighteners around, I can straighten my hair in no time with mine and they have lasted me for years (well worth the money).





I got mine from http://www.salonlines.co.uk - as an added bonus they come with 4 free ghd hair products and they are only 拢97.95 with delivered the next day.


Can't get any better than that.
I have T3 tourmaline straighteners, they lock in moisture and I have REALLY curly hair and they work very well. If you want a cheaper pair which also work really well, try SCP ones.
GHD are good but mine broke well quickly now ive got FHD's (i think thats what there called) and they are amazing they were used in My boyf aunties salon they are fab
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment