Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which Hair Straightners would you recommend (and why).?

Please don't say GHD lol I can't afford them...


Anything around 拢50 or less...%26amp; ones you think are good.


I have relatively thick long (often frizzy) hair if that makes a difference.Which Hair Straightners would you recommend (and why).?
has to be ghd..they really are amazing.Which Hair Straightners would you recommend (and why).?
um a cheap one that works good is the andis...its like 15 bucks
Get a ceramic one!!!!!! I will never straighten my hair without one! I love it. It makes your hair so smooth. I have a revlon ceramic straightner and it was only like $25! The smaller you go the better! I reccoment the 1 in.
Hey


The I-tools Bio Ionic flat irons are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! They sell in Canada for $180
Sorry GHD are the best in my opinion- They heat up so quickly and really do the job on my thick hair in a short time. Vidal sasson are good too- but for others, go for ceramic that have a high temperature.
ok. first wash your hair with shampoo and conditionernthat work with heat. Then blow dry your hair, and then user a Conair straightener. THe Best!!
I got the Babyliss 230 (not the elegance, just the plain ones)





They were 拢40 from argos, and they're great.





They heat up really fast, max temp 230 degrees, and they really do KEEP your hair straight.





I have naturally really wavy hair, and they make mine poker straight, and best of all it is still straight when I get home!





Normally it would re-wave itself during the day, but these rock =] reviews say they're just as good, if not better, than GHDs, and to top it off they have a 5 year guarantee.





BARGAIN!!





Hope I helped xx
CERAMIC.... if you can get hand on the salon straightner than even better (the one that i have)


but they can be a little expensive


but since your hair is long and thick


be sure to get 2 INCH wide straightener


it will save you time and frustration while straighting


good luck...
ghds's there the best, they straighten your hair quickly cause there so hot and they keep your hair straight for ages, they also make your hair look shiny and beautiufl - salons use them so that shows there the best aswell. ooo i just that u dont want ghd's umm... babyliss, but i think you should save up and buy ghds cause if you pay 拢50 for a cheap one then it wont be as good. ghds are a good investment. and my hair is long, curly and frizzy so i no what im talking about
Wel i was going to say GHD's cus i have them and they are brill. but my friend has wet 2 straight remington i think and they are good and are 拢50


but my big ghd's were 拢90 and i hink are worth investing in
babyliss





they are really good and stay striaght for ages


cant remeber the price but definatly less than 50 x
I must admit, GHD are the best, however, ceramic ones are what you need, better for your hair and better in general!


i reccomend revlon or babyliss
Oky...second best to GHD are Remington nano gold wet2straight straightners bcz...they are a well known make so you know they are reliable...they de-frize your hair...They go up to 200degrees..and...they are 拢40 and you can get them from Argos!!...





...ps: Dont use them for the wet2straight purposes bcz it recks your hair and it doesnt save time either...you might as well dry your hair with a hairdryer first!....x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment