Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which hair straightners are best?

Right now I'm using one of those Conair 30 second heat up things. It works pretty well for me, except it's not as powerful as I'd like it. I have thin to medium hair, and it's to my chest. I just can't get the kinks out of my hair with my Conair, what straightner would be more powerful but not too pricey?Which hair straightners are best?
I have to say Chi. I got the original (the preferred one) for Christmas last year and it worked so much better than the $25 Revlon that I had before. If you're getting a straightener for someone, get the original Chi. It works, it's fast, and it lasts long.


It is really one of the only straighteners that REALLY works. Spend the extra money- you'll appreciate it later. Watch for sales on it and remember... you could spend the same amount of money on a couple $25 straighteners- but none would last you as long.Which hair straightners are best?
ooo i just got a straightener for xmas and it works like crazy. I had a whole bunch that one side died after like a month, but this ones good, and it has like 4-5 settings that actually get hot, not like others where they like to pretend that they're heating up. Its a Conair Infiniti. it heats up fast too.





Link..





http://www.target.com/Conair-Infiniti-Ce鈥?/a>
The hair straghtners at sephora are the best around 300 dollars
GHDs are the best, but they're really expensive





I have them, but they last for years
i have a CHI and i love it. Its the best straitner, but it's some what pricy.
you should get what i have!!! I always get compliments of how i get my hair so straight! Its like a blonde chinese persons hair, with more fullness though its really good!





let me look
GHD's are deffinatly the best on the market. And their also great for curling hair as well which is an added bonus. And there around the same price as any other good quality hair straightner on the market
Go to a beauty supply store like Ulta or Sally's. Someone there can advise you on a specific model within your price range. Make sure that you get a ceramic one. They do much less damage to your hair.
i've heard that the remmington wet 2 straight is great - and its SUPER cheap too! (27ish dollars). it woks for wet, damp, or dry hair and is a 30 sec heatup. the 2'; would cover ore hair and not take as long. a lot of people say they love it. thats the one i'm gonna get. =)
Go to Sally's beauty supply. They have tons and price isn't bad. I bought the brand Jilbere De Paris. It is red plated and it is professional salon quality. I bought it for $70.00 and I can guarantee you that it works so good. It works even better than those $200.00 flat irons from the salon. Sally also gives you a 90 days return if you don't like it. Trust me on this one because I use it too and I have thick rough curly hair. Try it and remember to choose me as ';best answer'; because I know you'll love it once you try it.
i use hot tools and it works the best out of the 5 i have had...i love it and i think it was like $50 but it's probably cheaper, and i am not sure if that was really the price of it (it was like 3 years ago)
this site will answer your questions http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh鈥?/a>


(the selection is on ';Best Flat Irons';)








hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment