Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Im multi-racial ( mixed black and white), and would like to know which hair straightners are the best?

my hair is curley but not thick its takes to long to blow dry.just want a hair straightner that takes out the curls fast.do those comb hot iron things work?coz i might get 1 of thoseIm multi-racial ( mixed black and white), and would like to know which hair straightners are the best?
Well since your hair isn't very thick buy atleast a $40-50 flat iron.


You'll get your dream hair,trust me.


-x0-Im multi-racial ( mixed black and white), and would like to know which hair straightners are the best?
I'm mixed as well, and it's called ';biracial';. : )


But, I have the same hair type as you, but I don't recommend using a hot comb - they broke my hair off like something terrible.





I now have an FHI straightener, it works best for my hair - and leaves it shiny/smooth.
I'm bi racial as well with Black and Korean and I have curly hair. I use an iIon and it works great for me. It can get up to 450 degrees and its alot cheaper (cost is $80 ish) than a Chi. But whatever you do don't get your hair relaxed curly hair is beautiful and when you get older you'll find better ways to care for it and you'll want to wear it curly.
CHI its awesome...go to google and search it u will find one tht u will like...yes they are expensive but they work really well every salon that i have gone to uses them..i hope i helped(:
Ghd
Chi works really good, all of my friends have it and most of us have curly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment